GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Canine (Canis familiaris) Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Comprehensive transcriptome coverage
Agilent has developed a transcriptome-wide dog, Canis familiaris.
- 43,803 Canine probes represented
- Contents sourced from RefSeq, UniGene, TIGR Plant Transcript Assemblies and TIGR Gene Indices
- Available in original V1 and recently updated V2 version
- 4 X 44K slide formats printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview