GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Custom Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Design your own gene expression microarrays
Agilent Custom gene expression microarrays allow researchers control over their experimental design. Design your own gene expression microarrays using Agilent eArray online array creation tool. GenUs BioSystems can then process and assist in analysis.
- Design your own custom microarrays at no cost with eArray
- Current content for many organisms and source databases
- Probe design and selection have been carefully optimized and validated for maximal sensitivity and specificity
- Genome-wide design or zoom-in designs available for unparalleled resolution, flexibility, and convenience
- Multiple formats - 1 x 244K, 2 x 105 K, 4 x 44K, 1 x 22K and 2 x 11K
- Printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview