GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
E. coli Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Agilent has developed a genome-wide multi-strain E. coli microarray that will enable scientists to study gene expression profiling at the global level and enhance our understanding of bacterial biology and gene functions. The content of the microarray includes four E.coli strains: K12-MG1655, O157:H7 EDL933, O157:H7 VT2-Sakai and CFT073.
- 15,208 E. coli probes represented
- Content sourced from TIGR Comprehensive Microbial Resources database
- 8 x 15K slide format printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview