GenUs BioSystems standard gene expression service includes all materials, processing, quality control, and reporting - including follow-up analysis for a single price. Specialists in small, difficult sample handling we regularly handle sample sizes down to 10 cells (Total RNA yield ~ 100 picograms) utilizing state of the art single and double amplification protocols.
Xenopus Gene Expression Array - Agilent Platform
Comprehensive transcriptome coverage
The African clawed frog, Xenopus laevis, is a powerful model organism for developmental biology, cell cycle analysis, and gene and protein functions. Created by Agilent in conjunction with the Carnegie Institute.
- 43,803 X. laevis probes represented
- Contents sourced form UniGene and TIGR
- 4 x 44K slide format printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Total RNA Requirements Utilizing GenUs BioSystems:
- Standard Service: > 300 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Single Amp Service: > ~20 nanograms Total RNA yield
- Special Double Amp Service > ~100 picograms Total RNA yield
GenUs regularly delivers dynamic range showing greater than 100,000 fold change and >5 logs. This is significanlty higher than the average 1,000 fold change and 3 logs of data provided by most labs and platforms.
Back to Microarray Processing Overview and Species Listing
Back to Services Overview